Apply for Andela EPIC Tech Tournament 2022
The EPIC Tournament is a game of two halves: a coding challenge and a hackathon. The first half is the two-week coding challenge, where you’ll form talented teams or work individually to share your coding skills with the world and represent your region.
Then 16 lucky winning teams or individuals will move on to the second half; The Remote Work Force Hackathon, where they’ll have ten days to build a unique solution to help remote workers around the world – and the chance to win the EPIC Tournament. The 16 teams will then present their solutions to a panel of industry experts and technology leaders to compete for three cash prizes. Andela’s EPIC Tournament is the techie tournament of a lifetime, and they want you to join their global premier league.
- Open to an individual or a team of up to 5 participants that have coding skills.
- Only the top 16 performing teams/individuals from the Coding Challenge will compete for the final prize.
- The Epic Coding Challenge doesn’t support mobile platforms, only laptops, and PCs.
The 16 teams will then present their solutions to a panel of industry experts and technology leaders to compete for three cash prizes:
- 1st place: $6k USD
- 2nd place: $3k USD
- 3rd place: $1k USD
- Find a team (or decide to play solo).
- Pick a team captain.
- Complete the form.
- Create your team’s profile.
- Follow the instructions, and get ready to work with your team to complete the coding challenge and (hopefully) progress to the final.
25 November 2022.