Orange Corners is supervised by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency at the request of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We work closely together with the Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands and local partners in each program country. Orange Corners aim to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills, and access to markets.
This Student Ambassadors initiative is supported by the Netherlands Embassy in Nigeria and implemented by FATE Foundation, which fosters entrepreneurship in tertiary institutions in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Be a tertiary institution student in Lagos
- Be in your final or penultimate school year
- Have an ideation or early-stage business
- Be passionate about entrepreneurship development
This 6-month program earns you;
- Skills in leadership and entrepreneurship
- Possibilities for networking
- Business Consulting and Advisory Services, and much more.
15 November 2022