This fellowship provides an opportunity for you to thrive and connect with writers and literary experts all over the world and most especially around the university of Las Vegas Campus.
Traditional applicants must have published a book. However, it is also open to distinguished and new writers.
How to Apply
Applicants must provide
- A detailed resume
- A 10 page writing sample, and
- A one- to three-page personal statement, which includes 1) your interest in being part of the Las Vegas literary community, 2) a practical description of how you envision fulfilling your service hours and engaging the Las Vegas community, and 3) the writing project(s) you will work on while in residency.
The quality of application will determine which candidates are selected.
Successful candidates are entitled to:
- USD20,000 compensation
- A semester-long appointment
- Recognition as a shearing fellow
- Health coverage, and
- Office space in BMI campuses.
November 1, 2022