The Bank Internship Programme(BIP) offers highly exceptional individuals an opportunity to work with the world bank. It allows you to bring new perspectives and research experience into the bank world. This internship is available for individuals in HR, Comms, Operations, and Accounting.
enrolled in a graduate study program and interested in an internship with the World Bank Group? The Bank Internship Program is now accepting applications through January 31st for its Summer Term (May – September 2022).
The World Bank Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank (WB) in international development. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. In addition, it is a way to enhance their CVs with practical work experience.
- Must be a graduate and be enrolled in a graduate study program(master/Ph.D.) with no age limit.
- Fluency in a language asides from English is important.
- World bank encourages diversity so all qualified individuals can apply
- Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
- Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous
How to apply
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of enrollment in a graduate degree
The candidate will be selected based on the quality of the application.
- The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
- These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city.
- Interns are responsible for their own accommodations.