Apply for University of Lincoln African Scholarship for African Students 2022
The University of Lincoln has been recognized as one of the top 10 UK universities for reducing its impact on the planet, encouraging sustainability, and working together as one community to make a difference globally. With the world facing an unprecedented rise in global temperatures, we are developing a range of approaches to environmental sustainability that puts us at the vanguard of efforts to tackle the global climate emergency.
The Lincoln Africa Scholarship aims to support high-achieving postgraduate students across Africa. For programs commencing in September 2022, the University of Lincoln is delighted to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to high-achieving postgraduate applicants. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
Prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research program commencing in February or September 2021
- Have been awarded a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Scholarship worth is £5,000
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavors. The above will be assessed by completing a 300-word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavors to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
How to apply
You will automatically be considered for the Africa Scholarship once you have submitted your application to study at the University of Lincoln hence you do not need to apply for the scholarship.
December 17, 2022