Edo State University, Uzairue (abbreviated EDSU) is a state government-owned tertiary institution founded in 2016. It is located in Iyamho, a town in Etsako West local government area of Edo State, Nigeria. On 23 March 2016, the university was approved by the National Universities Commission as Nigeria’s 41st state university. Edo State University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs. In 2008, the University was ranked first among State government-owned Universities and third University in Nigeria.
- The candidate must have chosen Edo State University Uzairue or any other NUC recognized University as his/her first choice of University for UTME with a minimum score of 260 for the Undergraduate Full Scholarship Award (UFSA) And 180 For Undergraduate Indigent Students Scholarship Award (ISSA).
- The candidate must have met the entry requirements for admission into his/her course of study.
- The candidate must demonstrate a high level of written and spoken English (please note that a CBT is an important mode of assessment for determining the best applicants).
- Candidates of Edo State origin must show evidence of indigency to qualify for the Undergraduate Indigent Students Scholarship Award (ISSA).
- The Undergraduate Full Scholarship Award (UFSA) will be for the duration of any choice program of candidates.
- This scholarship shall be for a maximum of five (5) candidates who have demonstrated a high level of academic excellence.
- The Indigent Students Scholarship Award (ISSA) will be for the duration of any choice program and it covers only tuition fees. This award is part of Edo State University Uzairue Corporate Social Responsibility in providing access to quality education in Nigeria.
Scholarships are available for undergraduate candidates in the various programs offered by the University as reflected on the University’s website.
December 14 2022