Participate in Goldman Sachs Woman Growth Fellowship 2023
The Growth Fellowship is a prestigious event for select graduates of the 10,000 Women program. In 2023, a group of winners will be invited to the Goldman Sachs offices in New York to take part in an intensive 3-day program of customized training, coaching, and advice sessions with senior leaders and experts from Goldman Sachs, and other partners of the 10,000 Women program. This will be followed by an ongoing four-month virtual coaching program. The 2023 Fellowship will be in person, travel restrictions permitting.
- Open to any woman around the world.
- The course can be completed in Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, or Hindi, but note that the interview process and events will take place in English. Participants must demonstrate a sufficient level of proficiency in English to be successful.
- Coaching sessions with Goldman Sachs people to discuss their unique business challenges and plans for growth.
- Collaborative training events with business experts covering essential skills such as marketing, leadership, and resilience.
- Opportunities to network with Goldman Sachs people, be paired with a Goldman Sachs mentor and join fellow 10,000 Women graduates from across the world.
How to apply
If you have registered your details with 10,000 Women and are eligible to be considered for the Growth Fellowship, you will receive instructions on how to apply upon completing all ten courses in the collection. If you have already completed the courses, look out for an email containing further information.
January 4 2023